The lowest hand wins the pot. The format is similar to seven-card stud high, except the high card (aces are low) is required to make the forced bet on the first round, and the low hand acts first on all subsequent rounds. Straights and flushes have no ranking, so the best possible hand is 5-4-3-2-A (a wheel). An open pair does not affect the betting limit.
RULES OF RAZZ
- All seven-card stud rules apply in razz except as otherwise noted.
- The lowest hand wins the pot. Aces are low, and straights and flushes have no effect on the low value of a hand. The best possible hand is 5-4-3-2-A.
- The highest card by suit starts the action with a forced bet. The low hand acts first on all subsequent rounds. If the low hand is tied, the first player clockwise from the dealer starts the action.
- Fixed-limit games use the lower limit on third and fourth streets and the upper limit on subsequent streets. An open pair does not affect the limit.
- The dealer announces all pairs the first time they occur, except pairs of facecards, which are never announced.
Rules provided by Bob Ciaffone via ROBERT’S RULES OF POKER
Omaha Hold’em General Rules
Omaha is similar to hold’em in using a three-card flop on the board, a fourth boardcard, and then a fifth boardcard. Each player is dealt four holecards (instead of two) at the start. In order to make a hand, a player must use precisely two holecards with three boardcards. The betting is the same as in hold’em. At the showdown, the entire four-card hand should be shown to receive the pot.
The best possible five card poker hand, using exactly two hole cards and three community cards, wins the pot.
1.The dealer deals each Togel Hari Ini player their own four cards face-down (pocket cards)
2.1st betting round
3.The dealer burns a card then turns over three community cards face-up
4.2nd betting round
5.The dealer burns another card then turns over 1 more community card (the turn,4th street)
6.3rd betting round
7.The dealer burns another card then turns over 1 final community card (the river,5th street )
8.Last betting round
9.Showdown (Every remaining player shows hand with bettor showing first)
All remaining players must use their two pocket cards and the three boardcards.
RULES OF OMAHA
- All the rules of hold’em apply to Omaha except the rule on playing the board, which is not possible in Omaha (because you must use two cards from your hand and three cards from the board).
Omaha is often played high-low split, 8-or-better. The player may use any combination of two holecards and three boardcards for the high hand and another (or the same) combination of two holecards and three boardcards for the low hand.
RULES OF OMAHA HIGH-LOW
- All the rules of Omaha apply to Omaha high-low split except as below.
- A qualifier of 8-or-better for low applies to all high-low split games, unless a specific posting to the contrary is displayed. If there is no qualifying hand for low, the best high hand wins the whole pot.